So, all over the world people are searching for weight loss routines, teen or adult. These weight loss routine/exercises/whatever you wanna call them, can be very crucial in your weight loss and well "Fat burning" (Ha, sound sexy right?)
Most of these has to last around 4-9 months. Hell, if your feeling ambitious try all or more than one of these at once, you'll see Weight loss most likely 10 times faster, and maybe a few pounds in 1-5 days.
As a little shortcut on your diet and exercise research, here are fourteen weight loss ideas (not detailed, i could give my criteria and summary of them in a later post) that i found on the web:
- "Weight loss camps"for teens and adults
- "Weight loss spa" (first time hearing of this)
- Eat nothing but salad and drink water
- Running daily
- "Jenny Craig" (worth a shot)
- P90x workout
- Karate Classes (also good for self defense)
- "Exercise classes"
- "Wii fit" (Fun, but takes a little longer)
- Most Wii brand and dance games (Wii tennis,Wii bowling, etc)
- Zumba (basically just dancing that focuses on certain areas of the body
- Working as a personal couch for a family member (I mean its free, sometimes and you work out with them)
- Eat only fruit
All of these are some good ideas for workouts, but just as a disclaimer none of these will work without having a "good diet", and if your gonna eat something that's "bad" check the calories and try to keep the amount of calories you take in from that "bad thing" low. P.S i added quotations to some of the phrases because i rather not be sued for copyright, and some for emphasis better safe than sorry.